Updated: Apr 2, 2020
Yeah...you read it right, after almost a year I've picked up my makeup brushes and showed Candace how to do a natural day-time look. Check it out below!
Candace already has gorgeous skin so her makeup did nothing but enhance her features. This look is perfect for a day out but can also. be transitioned into a night look.
Top 5 Rules to a Day-time Makeup Look
(Again, you can do what you want to do but these are common rules)
1. Wear sunscreen ( and yes, even if you aren't white).
2. Stay away from dark eyeliners.
3. Bright lipsticks are your friend.
4. Avoid false eyelashes. (Yikes, Candace and I broke this rule but who cares!)
5. Skip the heavy highlight and contour, save the dramatics for the night.
I really hope you all enjoyed this look. Please contact me with any questions, I don't pick up my brushes too often anymore but I love talking about makeup!
Be sure to check Candace out on Youtube at Candace LaNae.